CRHDC recommends that you visit this website using a modern web or mobile browser. This document covers system requirements for viewing and interacting with the CRHDC Compass website.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9-10
- Compatible only when running Windows 7 or newer, but not by default. Review the Enabling TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 in Internet Explorer article to enable TLS 1.1 or higher encryption.
- Google Chrome 26, or later
- Mozilla Firefox 23, or later
- Apple Safari 7, or later, for OSX
- Apple Safari 8, or later, for iOS
CRHDC website does not support Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 8, and older IE browser versions. Consider upgrading IE to a newer version, or use an alternate browser, listed above.
For Android, CRHDC may not fully support the older versions of the default WebKit browser. Consider using the Chrome Mobile browser if you encounter problems.
Minimum version requirements for Operating Systems
- Windows 7, or later
- Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3: Firefox 23+ only
- Apple OS 10.5, or later
- Apple iOS 8.0, or later
- Android 4.4, or later